NoizeBarrier Micro High Definition Rechargeable Electronic Earplugs.
The NoizeBarrier earplugs are an essential component for military and law enforcement professionals in the war against hearing loss and for preserving situational awareness during missions.
OTTO's dual-mode electronic earplugs offer active hearing protection as well as a hearing enhancement mode that provides extreme sound localization and detection.
The noise-isolating ear tips combined with proprietary sound processing electronics enables the NoizeBarrier earplugs to respond to the user's unique sound environment. The earplugs provide excellent situational awareness when sound levels are safe, up to 15 dB of protection when there is sustained loud noise, and up to 40 dB of protection from loud impulse noises such as blasts and gunfire. With a simple press on the touchpad, the enhanced hearing mode feature is activated providing up to 5X amplification of softer sounds, while still maintaining impulse noise protection.
Built-in Accu-Technology® brings high-definition sound quality to the user experience via the balanced armature speakers and the use of wide bandwidth, low-noise MEMS microphones. All of this is accomplished while maintaining natural hearing at safe sound levels for unsurpassed situational awareness and communication. Using the NoizeBarrierTM earplugs is easy with the one-button touchpad operation and up to 16 hours of continuous use on a single charge. The earplugs can be stored and charged in the rugged carrying case. Both the earplugs and charging case are IP67 water resistant to survive the elements.
The compact storage case serves double-duty as a carrying case and a charging station. The storage case itself can be charged with the provided USB cable. Once charged, the built-in charging station has the capacity to recharge the earplugs up to 20 times, before the charging station needs to be recharged. The inside of the case has a LCD screen to display the charging status of the charging station as well as the battery capacity of each electronic earplug. The combination of rechargeable earplugs and the portable charging station make the NoizeBarrier earplugs ideal for extended and demanding missions. OTTO's NoizeBarrier High Definition Electronic Earplugs come equipped with one pair of electronic earplugs, an assortment of ear tips, replacement ear filters, a cleaning tool, USB charging cable, rugged IP67 water resistant storage/charging case, and a user manual.
- Continuous blast and impulse noise protection
- Up to 40 dB of impulse noise protection
- 15dB adaptive noise attenuation mode
- Hearing enhancement mode - amplifies soft sounds up to 5x
- Natural hearing for safe sounds
- Accu-Technology® high-definition sound quality
- One-button touch pad, 2-mode operation
- Rechargeable with up to 16 hours of continuous use
- Earpiece and case IP67 waterproof
- Charging status LCD panel
- 1-year warranty
- NRR: 26 dB (Foam Tips); 25 dB (3-Flange Tips)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Transducers: Balanced armature receivers (speakers)
- Wide bandwidth, low-noise MEMS microphones
- Battery Performance: Earplugs: Up to 16 hours
- Charge Station: 20 earplug charge cycles
- 1 pair electronic earplugs
- Assortment of eartips
- Durable earplug lanyard
- Filter tool and filters
- Cleaning tool
- Rugged, IP67 waterproof, portable charging case
- USB charging cable
- User manual