Elvex Plug-in model for connection to com-radio, AM/FM radio, MP3 or CD players.
Elvex Plug-in Com ear muff can be connected to Com radios, MP3 players, CD players, FM radios and similar devices, if they are equipped with an output jack for a 3.5 mm plug. The headset is equipped with a coiled cord with a 3.5mm stereo plug. You will hear the sound from your device, loud and clear, up to the maximum sound level allowed by the specific Plug-in model.
- New generation features fork style cushioned steel headband
- 29-36 NRR_NRS as tested by certified laboratory to ANSI S12.6-2008
- Connects via 3.5 mm stereo plug to Com radios, MP3 players, CD players and more.
- The headset is equipped with a volume control knob, allowing the user to easily adjust the volume at the headset.
- Now with larger speakers for excellent sound quality for both music and voice communications
- Three plug adaptors are included, in order to accommodate connection to various devices (2.5 mm stereo, 2.5 mm mono, 3.5 mm stereo).
- Observe that connection to Com radios and Walkie Talkies can be challenging. The input jack may be configured to accept special plugs that connect both speakers, microphones and push to talk switches. In these cases you have to get the appropriate adapter from the manufacturer of the Com radio or Walkie Talkie.
- Electronic limiter set at 82 dB or 85 dB for compliance with OSHA requirements.
- A model without limiter is available. Observe that this model is not considered a hearing protector, since the internal sound level can be set up to 100 dB.
- The Plug-in headsets uses Hygiene Kit (cushions and foam pads), HK-600