Allows the use of Motorola two pin radio accessories on Tait Orca radios.
Conversion Adapter - Tait Orca (T1) to Motorola 2-pin (M1).
The Tait Orca adapter converts the multi-pin Tait accessory port to a Motorola two-pin accessory jack (2.5/3.5). This allows the use of all Motorola two-pin accessories to be used on the Tait Orca Radio. Our rugged adapter allows you to use a wider variety of common audio accessories with your Tait two-way radio. These adapters are made of high-impact polycarbonate.
Radio Compatibility: Tait Orca 5000 series
OEM Part#: TOPA-AA-005G
- Allows the use of Motorola two-pin radio accessories
- Relieves stress on the Tait accessory jack as the adapter does not need to be removed to use radio on its own
- Metal support bracket secures and protects the two-pin connector.
- The accessory can be easily moved so radios can be shared or exchanged.
- Provides a quick disconnect for audio accessories