Allows the use of Motorola two pin radio accessories on Motorola Multi-pin (XPR/TRBO series) radios.
Conversion Adapter - Motorola XPR/TRBO (M7) to Motorola 2-pin (M1). Our rugged adapter allows you to use a wider variety of common audio accessories with you two-way radio. These adapters are made of high-impact polycarbonate.
Motorola APX4000, APX6000XE, APX7000XE, TRBO-XPR6300, XPR6350, XPR6380, XPR6500, XPR6550, XPR6580, XPR7300, XPR7350, XPR7500. XPR7550, DP3400, DP3401, DP3600, DP3601, DP4400, DP4401, DP4600, DP4601, DP4800, DP4801, DGP4150, DGP4150+, DGP6150, DGP6150+, XiRP8200, XiRP8208, XiRP8260, XiRP8268
- Allows the use of Motorola two pin radio accessories
- Allows for a wider range of accessory options
- Good solution for multiple users when sharing radio
- Provides a quick disconnect option for accessories
- No need to remove the screwed on connector
- Saves wear and tear on the radio accessory port
- Allows use of a receive only headset or earpiece via the 3.5mm port.