Allows the use of Motorola two pin radio accessories on Motorola Multi-pin (HT750 series) radios.
Conversion Adapter - Motorola HT750 (M4) to Motorola CP200 (M1). Our rugged adapter allows you to use a wider variety of common audio accessories with your two-way radio. These adapters are made of high-impact polycarbonate.
This adapter is a direct replacement for the Motorola OEM HLN9716 adapter.
Motorola GP1280, GP140, GP320, GP328,GP329, GP338, GP339, GP340, GP360, GP380, GP640, GP650, GP680, HT1250, HT1550, HT750, MTX8250, MTX8250LS, MTX850, MTX9250, MTX950, MTX960, PRO5150, PRO5350, PRO5450, PRO5550, PRO5750, PRO7150, PRO7350, PRO7450, PRO7550, PRO7750, PRO9150, PTX700, PTX760, PTX780.
- Allows the use of Motorola two pin radio accessories
- Allows for a wider range of accessory options.
- Good solution for multiple users when sharing radio
- Provides a quick disconnect option for accessories.
- No need to remove the screwed on connector.
- Saves wear and tear on the radio accessory port.
- Allows use of a receive only headset or earpiece via the 3.5mm port.