Cadex C7400ER Battery Analyzer (170 Watts)
Mfg Part Number: 07-740-1100
The Cadex C7400ER is the most powerful of the C7000 Series battery analyzers. Six amps per station, service of 36 volt batteries and 170 watts of continous power satisfies most service requirements.
The Cadex C7x00 Series battery analyzers offer a platform that fulfills virtually all battery testing and conditioning needs. With features such as QuickSort that checks lithium-ion batteries in 30 seconds, and Boost that revives dead packs, the C7x00 truly masters battery testing. Slide a battery into one of our 1,500 custom Battery Adapters, or use a Universal Adapter and you will discover why the C7x00 has become the world’s leading battery analyzer.
- Battery voltage range 1.2 to 36V (Li-ion)
- Charge/discharge current up to 6A per station
- Maximum charge power 75 watts per station
- Maximum discharge power 75 watts
- Over 1,500 custom SnapLock Battery Adapters available
- 18 programs provide automated battery testing
- QuickSort tests lithium-ion batteries in 30 seconds
- Boost restores batteries that have been discharged too low
- Operates as standalone or with BatteryShop software