Cadex C7200 two-station Battery Analyzer (40 Watts)
Mfg Part Number: 07-720-0100
The two-station Cadex C7200 suits smaller organizations and storefront operations. 40 watts of charge power at 4 amps per station ensure quick service of larger batteries. This economical analyzer offers similar features to the larger C7400.
The Cadex C7x00 Series battery analyzers offer a platform that fulfills virtually all battery testing and conditioning needs. With features such as QuickSort that checks lithium-ion batteries in 30 seconds, and Boost that revives dead packs, the C7x00 truly masters battery testing. Slide a battery into one of our 1,500 custom Battery Adapters, or use a Universal Adapter and you will discover why the C7x00 has become the world’s leading battery analyzer.
- Battery voltage range 1.2 to 15V
- Charge/discharge current up to 4A per station
- Maximum charge power 40 watts per station
- Maximum discharge power 35 watts
- Over 1,500 custom SnapLock Battery Adapters available
- 18 programs provide automated battery testing
- QuickSort tests lithium-ion batteries in 30 seconds
- Boost restores batteries that have been discharged too low
- Operates as standalone or with BatteryShop software