CanCom Bone Conduction Ear Microphone. Universal Fit.
The CanCom XBC4 bone conduction microphone system is 30% smaller than competitive units providing better fit and comfort in a wider range of ear canal sizes. The comfortable earpiece is inserted to the ear canal and both received and transmitted audio is via the ear canal. This has a TA5F connector which is compatible with our XMPTT Push To Talk assemblies.
The XBC4 is the chosen communications earpiece for many tactical teams.
- 30% smaller than competitive ear microphones
- Superior sound when used with digital radio systems
- Integrated ear microphone and speaker… both receive and transmit audio is via the ear canal.
- Excellent anti-noise (to 95 dB) with little wind interferance.
- Excellent sound clarity and performance.
- To be used with the CanCom XMPTT push-to-talk adapter cables (sold separately)
- Optional Ear holder (SEC-EMC) is available for a more secure fit.