CanCom Bone Conduction Ear Microphone, Hardwired Tactical PTT
Our XBC2 is a discreet, effective 2-way communication solution. Incorporating bone conduction technology, this earpiece offers both radio transmit and receive in one simple, comfortable earpiece. High quality radio receive audio. Monitor radio traffic discreetly. Vibration conducting microphone for outstanding in-ear voice pick-up. No need to yell, both regular and whisper voice levels will transmit perfectly.
In-Line Tactical push-to-talk is waterproof and has reinforced strain relief that provides maximum durability. Dual switch PTT technology for best durability and reliability. Large front surface button can be easily activated, even when wearing gloves. Clip on back is secured to housing with velcro. 3.5mm threaded jack allows for an optional remote PTT to be added.
This kit is sold with HIROSE quick disconnect near the radio connector using one of our HIR6 Hirose pig-tails or unibody adapters.
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably
- Speaking through ear-bone vibration
- Ear-hook for additional stabiliaztion
- Anti-noise and wind interference
- Excellent anti-noise (to 95 dB) with little wind interferance
- Excellent sound clarity and performance
- Curly cord section for unlimited head movement
- Tactical style PTT with jack for remote PTT option