CanCom Bone Conduction Ear Microphone, Hardwired Slim In-line PTT.
Our XBC1 is a discreet, effective 2-way communication solution. Incorporating bone conduction technology, this earpiece offers both radio transmit and receive in one simple, comfortable earpiece. High quality radio receive audio. Monitor radio traffic discreetly. Vibration conducting microphone for outstanding in-ear voice pick-up. No need to yell, both regular and whisper voice levels will transmit perfectly. In-Line rubber sealed push-to-talk has a reinforced strain relief that provides maximum durability. The rubberized housing gives the unit a professional look and feel. PTT is also rubbberized and front mounted for easy activation. Clip on back of housing rotates 360 degrees and is easily secured to clothing. 2.5mm jack allows for an optional remote PTT to be added.
This kit is sold with HIROSE quick disconnect near the radio connector using one of our HIR6 Hirose pig-tails or unibody adapters. YOU MUST ORDER an HIR6 or HIR6P Hirose adapter to interface this unit to your Two-way radio!
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably
- Speaking through ear-bone vibration
- Ear-hook for additional stabiliaztion
- Anti-noise and wind interference
- Excellent anti-noise (to 95 dB) with little wind interferance
- Excellent sound clarity and performance
- Curly cord section for unlimited head movement
- PTT housing has jack for optional remote PTT